Temporary residence visas

A number of temporary visas are available: -

1. Investor Retirement Visa

If you are above 55 years of age, of good health and meet the necessary financial thresholds, you can consider an application under the Investor Retirement category. 

Applicants apply for sponsorship to the State or Territory in which they intend to settle and need to have sufficient resources to provide for their settlement, an annual income accessible in Australia, and must be prepared to make a designated investment. 

The financial requirements are lessened for applicants who intend to settle in regional Australia. The initial visa and subsequent visas are issued for 4 years.

2. Work Visa 

Business (Long Stay) Visa: If you are offered a job that cannot be filled by an Australian and the Australian employer is willing to provide sponsorship, you may be able to apply for a work visa. This visa is issued for the duration of the employment contract or 4 years, whichever comes first. 

3. Student Visa

Are you interested to study in Australia? We can assist you in finding courses and institutions that suit your needs. If you are enrolled into a qualifying course at an Australian institution, you can apply for a student visa. 

4. Working Holiday Visa

Citizens of certain countries who are under the age of 30 years may consider obtaining a Working Holiday Visa. This visa is valid for 1 year and allows visa holder to work for 6 months with each employer or study a course of no more than 4 months duration.